المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Is God Big

drmysa
17-05-2004, 13:48
Alsalam alakum brothers and sisters
first of all i would like to apologize for not being able to write in arabic, it's due to the fact that my computer doesn't hv arabic
software.
i am writing to inquire if it's valid in accordance to islamic creed to say that God is Big (da'7m) , i was suprised to see a brother quoting from a sister in our university forum that she says "don't say oh God i hv a 'big problem' but instead say, oh problem i hv a 'big God'" i personally found it doddgy, and didn't feel it was right, as big is usually used to refer to size, and size is used to refer to materials, and objects, and God ta3ala 3ama ya9efoon is neither. i wanted to ask you brothers and sisters to tell me if i am right or wrong, so that i may also correct either the brother who wrote it, or myself.
i am sorry again for not being able to write in arabic, and jazakum allah khair.

ur sister in islam Mysa
al salam alakum

مولود مرابط
17-05-2004, 15:34
SALAM SISTER, YOU ARE ALRIGHT TO SAY THAT BIG IS NOT AN ATTRIBUTE OF ALLAH.MAY BE THE SISTER IN QUESTION TRANSLATED ALLAHOU AKBAR TO WHAT YOU SAID.THE SECOND EXPLANATION , AND I WISH IT WOULD BE THE FALSE ONE , THIS WOMAN BELIEVES AS SOME DEVIANT SECTS DO THAT ALLAH-AOUDOU BILLAH-IS SURROUNDING THE UNIVERSE FROM ALL PARTS.
DO NOT BE ASTONISHED TO HEAR THAT BUT SOME PEOPLE ,MORE THAN THAT, TRANSLATE( ISTAWA ALA AL ARCH) TO( SAT ON THE THRONE) WHICH IS TOTALLY AT THE OPPOSITE OF ISLAMIC FAITH.SALAM .

بلال النجار
17-05-2004, 16:43
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الأخت ميساء المحترمة،

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته،

فيما يتعلّق بسؤالك، أقول: إنه لا يجوز مطلقاً أن يقال إن الله سبحانه وتعالى ضخم. لأنّ المعنى الحقيقي للضخم هو الشيء الغليظ. يقال رجل ضخم أي بدين وسمين. وطريق ضخم أي واسع. وجبل ضخم أي كبير الجرم. فظاهر أنّ أصل معناه ما زاد امتداده في الأبعاد والمقدار عن ما يشابهه من الأشياء. فنقول هذا ضخم بين الرجال، وامرأة ضخمة بين النساء، وطريق ضخم بين الطرق. وهكذا.

قال في اللسان: (وقد يستعار، فيقال أمر ضخم وشأن ضخم). وهذا المعنى لا إشكال في إطلاقه على الله سبحانه لأنه سبحانه عظيم الشأن عظيم الأمر. ولكنّ إطلاق هذا اللفظ عليه لم يرد به الإذن الشرعيّ، ولا شاع استخدامه بين الناس بهذا المعنى لا سيّما في زماننا. وعليه فإطلاق لفظ الضخم على الله تعالى موهم لمعنى باطل. وإنه يجب التحرّز عن كلّ لفظ يوهم معنى باطلاً في حقّ الله تعالى. فلا يجوز أن نقول إن الله تعالى ضخم، ونحوه من الألفاظ. والله تعالى أعلم.

أما ما قالته الأخت المذكورة، وهو: (لا تقل يا ربّ إن لديّ مشكلة ضخمة. ولكن قل: أيتها المشكلة إن لي ربّاً ضخماً)

فالظاهر أنّها تريد معنى صحيحاً وهو أن لي ربّاً عظيم الشأن عظيم القدرة قادراً على حلّ أعظم المشاكل. ولكن إطلاق لفظ الضخم على الله سبحانه بهذا الشكل-وإن كان المعنى المقصود صحيحاً- لا يجوز. وإنه يجب التأدب مع الله سبحانه وتعالى إلى أقصى درجات التأدّب، فإن إطلاق الأوصاف والأسماء على الله تعالى له ضوابط وقيود لا ينبغي تجاوزها.

وما وقع في نفسك من فساد القول وعدم صحته بسبب ما أشرت إليه من أنّ هذا اللفظ يعبر به المقادير، وأنها تخصّ الأجسام الماديّة، وأنّ الله تعالى منزّه عن ذلك فكلّه صحيح. ولعلّك تصحّحين عبارة الشخص المذكور، ليصحح لمن صدرت منه. وتنصحين لهما، ولك من الله تعالى خير الجزاء.

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله

drmysa
18-05-2004, 14:34
Al salam alakum

Dear brother bilal al najar

Jazak allah akf khair wa baraka for taking the time to write and cure my ignorance in the matter, I deeply appreciate it and ask allah e7fa’6ak, and ekathir min amthalak.

--------

7ayak allah brother mawlod murabi6, and jazak allah khair for the reply. As sad as it is, am afraid to disappoint you that indeed the deviant sect who believe that Allah sat on the throne, and that he has everything except for ‘le7ya’ (beard) and 3awra, and that may or may hv not rode a horse, are the ones in-charge of our university Islamic society (including the forum) and other university Islamic societies throughout the UK. Wa allah al musta3an.

In our Islamic society (of a medical school part of the university of London) we are in dire need of help, as I said it’s all wahhabi through and through, and if ur anything different, then allah e3enak. I used to be one of them, but I left wahhabisim wa al 7amduallah. The only brother who opposed wahhabisim is gadirani (doesn’t believe Allah created evil), wa allah al musta3an, anyway he was banned from the forum. The wahhabis as I said are in-charge of the society, the books are of those writen by ibn 3abd al wahab, ibn baz, abu 3uthaimeen, al albani, ibn taymeeya, etc, most of them translated by abu aminah bilal Philip. In the online forum, whenever someone mentions any of the names above without praise, they close the topic and say your trying to cause fitnah. Allah al musta3an.

Anyway, I would like to thanks you all for this beautiful forum, especially sheikh saeed fawda, for his concise and straightforward papers, for I hv found them very educational and easy to understand, jazak allah khair sidi, and allah e7fa’6ak, wa e6awil min 3umrak, wa edeek al 3afya.

Ur sister in islam Mysa

Al salam alakum